Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Chapter 3 Scavenger Hunt

I enjoyed doing this scavenger hunt. It was much better than having to take a test or have some other type of written assignment. The answers that were easiest to find were the one that were really straight forward and pretty much a one word answer. Some of the more in depth questions, we had to do more research to find the most accurate answer. I liked being able to work with a partner. It is helpful to have someone to work with and you can divide the work to get the assignment done faster. Also, if I could not find an answer, I had my partner that could help me out and look as well. Working alone would have been harder. I think that this is a fair assessment of Chapter 3 material because it covers all the topics that were mentioned in the chapter and now we know more facts about each of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment